This vibrant recipe transforms your ordinary pizza into a visual masterpiece, showcasing the hues of the rainbow. Brace yourself for a taste adventure as we combine loaf-over bread (near-expiration loaf bread), pizza sauce, and an array of colorful ingredients to create a pizza that’s as delightful to the eyes as it is to the palate.
- loaf bread
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- sliced crab meat (whether imitation or fresh, let your taste buds decide)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- red onion, sliced
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the crust, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Start with a layer of sliced red bell pepper. Follow with a layer of crab meat. Continue the rainbow with layers of yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, and red onion.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on both sides of the rainbow you created. The cheese will help hold the rainbow ingredients in place while adding that gooey, delicious factor.
4. Place the pizza in the preheated oven and bake at 380F 8-10 or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Once out of the oven, let the rainbow pizza cool for a few minutes.
Enjoy your homemade Rainbow Pizza!